Yummy ColeSlaw



This is my way of making Coleslaw.  I make it a certain way.  I do not like the tangy stuff 
that you get at fast food joints.  But this I can eat all day long. And seems I did my pull pork 
recipe i thought i better give you this one today as well.


Yummy Coleslaw 


now do not substitute the ingredients in this recipe follow it totally


1 bag of sheered cabbage for slaw .

2 cups HELLMAN's mayo a must

1/2 of a lemon juiced

2 table spoon of CELERY SEEDS

3 shakes salt

3 shakes pepper

1/4 tea spoon sugar


Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Place in fridge covered in a container to keep it cold.
This will keep for about 5 days in fridge.



Serves about 6

Total time to make about 5 min


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Northern exposure resturant Baldwin Michigan

Tail Gating Green Chicken Chilli